How To Edit an Existing Scorecard
How do I edit an existing scorecard?
You can edit any scorecard / round that you've already played, right from the SwingU app:
- Log into the SwingU app
- Tap the "You" tab
- In the "Your Game" section, please select "ROUNDS"
- Scroll through all rounds that you have played and select the round you would like to edit
- Select "EDIT SCORECARD"
- Make the necessary changes to the scorecard and click "SAVE" at the bottom of the page.
* You are not able to change the date of the round on the app, it can only be done online at www.swingbyswing.com. by taking the following steps:
- Log in at www.swingbyswing.com with the correct email and password
- From the menu bar at the top of the web page, click on your name
- From the drop down menu, click on "MY ROUNDS"
- Select the round that you would like to edit and click the orange "EDIT" button
- Right underneath "Round Date," click the grayed out date box
- A calendar will open and you can select the new date for the round
- Click the "SAVE ROUND" button at the bottom of the webpage
** The changes will appear on the app the next time you log in. **
* updated November 30th, 2018