How to Cancel My Looper Subscription
How can I cancel my subscription so I will not be billed again?
As of April 2017, all yearly and monthly Looper upgrade subscriptions are now auto renewing. Meaning, if you purchased a year subscription, your Looper upgrade will auto renew 365 days from the original purchase date at the original purchase price. If you purchased a month to month subscription, your Looper upgrade will auto renew each month.
Once you have purchased a Looper upgrade, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Subscription via SwingxSwing website
If you purchased the Looper upgrade via the SxS website,here are the instructions to get your Looper subscription cancelled:
- Log into your account using the same log in credentials that you use for the app
- From the menu bar at the top of the page, click on your name
- From the drop down menu, click "SUBSCRIPTIONS"
- A separate web browser window will open
- Click "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION"
Subscription via Google Play (Android)
If you purchased the Looper upgrade via Google Play, here are the instructions to get your Looper subscription cancelled:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Tap "Menu"
- Click on "Account"
- Select "Subscriptions"
- Click "Cancel"
If that doesn't work, here are a few other links that you can use to cancel your subscription.
Subscription via iTunes (iOS)
If you purchased the Looper upgrade via iTunes, here are the instructions to get your Looper subscription cancelled:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
If that doesn't work, here is a link that you can use to cancel your subscription.
Please note, if you purchased before 2015 and you paid through www.swingbyswing.com or PayPal, you are set up on a yearly basis with an automatic renewal.
If you paid via PayPal, you can cancel your auto renew by:
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com
- Click "PROFILE"near the top of the page
- Click "MY MONEY"
- In the "My Preapproved Payments" section, click "UPDATE"
- Click "CANCEL" or "CANCEL AUTOMATIC BILLING"
- Follow the instructions
If you paid via the SwingxSwing website, you can cancel your auto renew by:
- Contact the SwingxSwing support team by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply request your auto renew to be cancelled and we can take care of it for you
* updated August 27, 2017