How to Use Club Tracker with Looper Upgrade
How do I select the shot shape with the new club tracker?
As of now, version 5.0 of SwingU does not include shot shape tracking. We took it out for a few reasons:
- A very low percentage of our users used it
- It required extra steps that many people seemed to be annoyed with
** We apologize for any inconvenience and maybe in time we’ll bring it back, but for now it’s a club length tracker. **
How do I use club tracker to track my shots?
You can learn how to use the Club Tracker with just a few short steps:
- When standing at your ball, tap the icon shaped like a club located in the bottom right hand of your screen to load the Club Tracker
- Select the club you are using
- Turn off your screen and put your device in your pocket, and hit the ball
- Turn on the screen as you are walking up to your ball. This helps give the app a little time to lock in your exact location.
- Touch the green button in the bottom right corner "END SHOT" to end your shot.
So: Bottom right corner —> Club —> (put in your pocket and hit ball); walk to ball —-> Finish —> (Start new shot if you’d like and repeat)
** NOTE: The club tracking is currently only available for Looper premium members. **
* updated October 9, 2018