How to Add a Scorecard Manually
Can I add a scorecard manually?
It's a great idea to add old rounds of golf to SwingU! You'll be able to get all the same stats as for rounds you play using the app.
The best way to add a Round/Scorecard to your SwingU account is to use the app on the course. But if you want to enter an old scorecard, or if you forgot your phone at home, you can add a scorecard manually from the website and directly from the app.
To add a new round using the website:
- Log into your account at www.swingbyswing.com
- From the menu bar at the top, click on "COURSES"
- Find the course for the round that you want to add and click the link to get to that course's web page
- Scroll down and click "ADD NEW ROUND"
- Select the date of the round and enter the round information
- Add any additional players for the round by clicking "+ADD PLAYER"
- Once all the round data has been entered, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "SAVE ROUND"
To add a new round using the app:
You can also add a new round of golf using the app, even if you're not currently on the course. Just start a round of golf as normal, when you're done, click the "END ROUND" button, and your information will save.
FYI: If you add a round this way, you can't change the date. You can come back to the website later and edit the round to correct the date.
* updated October 9, 2018