How to Map a 27 Hole Course
How do I set up and map a 27 hole course?
To properly add a 27-hole course, you need to add three separate 9-hole courses. That way when you are on the course, you can select any two of the 9-hole courses to make up your 18-holes.
If each of the 9-hole courses do not have individual names, they can be named as follows, for example: Golf Course (1-9), Golf Course (10-18), Golf Course (19-27) etc.
This will also give any user the chance to play any of the 9 holes in any order.
- To start adding your courses, go to http://www.swingbyswing.com/add/course.
- Once the courses are in the database, you can use the app to combine them
- Select which course you want to play for the front 9
- On the "Scorecard Settings" screen click on "+ BACK NINE >"
- The app will give you a list of the 9 hole courses in the area
- Select the course for the back 9 holes and the app will combine them into one 18 hole round
- This must be done either before the start of the round or prior to scoring the 9th hole.
* updated September 6, 2017