How do I set up and map a 27 hole course?
To properly add a 27-hole course you need to add 3 separate 9-hole courses. That way when you are on the course, you can select any two of the 9-hole courses to make up your 18-holes. If each of the 9-hole courses do not have individual names, they can be named as follows:
For example: Golf Course (1-9), Golf Course (10-18), Golf Course (19-27) etc.
This will also give any user the chance to play any of the 9 holes in any order.
To start adding your courses, simply go to http://www.swingbyswing.com/add/course.
You can also watch a tutorial video on how to map a course HERE
Once the courses are in the database, you can use the app to combine them.
1. Select the course for the front 9
2. On the scorecard settings screen tap the +backnine button
3. The app will give you a list of the 9 hole courses in the area.
4. Select the course for the back 9 and the app will combine them into one 18 hole round.
5. This must be done either before the start of the round or prior to scoring the 9th hole.