How to Edit a Course or Add a New Course
How do I edit a course that is already entered in the SwingxSwing database?
It is so easy to update and edit courses in the SwingxSwing database, follow the instructions below:
- To edit any course, you will need to log into www.swingbyswing.com from a computer.
- From the menu bar at the top of the page click "COURSES"
- Find your course and click the link to open the course page
- Scroll down and click "EDIT COURSE INFO"
- Click on the link of what you are updating:
- Update Basic Information
- Update Management Information
- Update Scorecard Information
- Update Course Layout
- When updating the Course Layout you do not have to save after updating each hole, Your edits will be held until you have finished updating all of the holes (1-18) as long as you do not leave the course update page. Then click save and all of your updates will be saved.
- Update Practice Area Layout (this is for the driving range) make changes and save.
- From here you can edit everything from the course address to the location of the 18th pin.
** Note: The new course information will not be available to the rest of the world until it is approved by an administrator. **
How do I add a golf course that is not yet in the SwingxSwing database?
The cool thing about SwingxSwing is that anyone can add a new course, just click on the link below, complete the form and submit it.
We will confirm the course is not already in the database and then add it. Once the course has been approved, we will send you an email that it has been added to the database and a link to help you get started mapping.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New course link: http://www.swingbyswing.com/courses/edit/new
* updated October 4, 2017