How to Edit a Course
How do I edit a course?
It is so easy to update and edit courses in the SwingxSwing database, follow the instructions below:
- To edit any course, you will need to log into www.swingbyswing.com from a computer.
- From the menu bar at the top of the page click "COURSES"
- Find your course and click the link to open the course page
- Scroll down and click "EDIT COURSE INFO"
- Click on the link of what you are updating:
- Update Basic Information
- Update Management Information
- Update Scorecard Information
- Update Course Layout
- When updating the Course Layout you do not have to save after updating each hole, Your edits will be held until you have finished updating all of the holes (1-18) as long as you do not leave the course update page. Then click save and all of your updates will be saved.
- Update Practice Area Layout (this is for the driving range) make changes and save.
- From here you can edit everything from the course address to the location of the 18th pin.
This video will help explain how to map a course:
** Note: The new course information will not be available to the rest of the world until it is approved by an administrator. **
* update September 1, 2017