How to Save a Photo of the Round
How can I save a picture of my round using the app?
You can snap or upload a picture directly within the app itself.
These pictures will then show up on your round page here: http://www.swingbyswing.com/myrounds/rounds/.
To snap a picture, simply do the following:
- From the" Round View", click the camera icon located in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Take a picture
- After the picture has been taken, you can choose to either "RETAKE" the photo or "USE PHOTO"
- Upon clicking "USE PHOTO," a dialog box will open stating "Photo captured. Do you want to take another?" You can choose "YES" or "NO"
You can also take a picture by:
- From the "Round View", click "ME" from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen
- In the middle of the screen, there is a section for "Photos"
- Click the left button "TAKE PHOTO"
- Follow steps 3 and 4 from above
** You can continue playing your round while we upload your photo in the background **
** The photo must be uploaded at the time of taking the picture as the app or the phone will not retain the picture. **
* updated September 1, 2017