Starting a New Round
There are a number of ways to get started on your first round of golf.
1. Search for a course my name:
- Log into the app
- tap search
- tap the small brown box at the top of the map
- enter the course name and search (If you are unsure of the course name you can enter the city and the app will provide you a list of the courses in that city)
- Tap the push pin or select the course from the list of options
- If you tap the push pin then tap the banner with the course name or if selecting from the list just tap the course name.
- This will bring you to the course home page, tap Play new round
- Check the settings on the scorecard settings page, tap Start Round and you will be ready to play.
- From the home page tap Nearby
- The app will give you a list of courses near to your location
- Tap the course you are playing and this will bring you to the course home page.
- Check the settings on the scorecard settings page, tap Start Round and you will be ready to Play