Searching for a Course
You can search for a course both on the app and online"
There are two types of searches available on the app. They are Near and Search:
- Log into the app
- Tap Near
- The app will take your location and then provide a list of courses near to your current location
- If you see the course you want just tap it and the app will take you to the course home screen and you will be ready to play.
- If you do not see the course in the Near you can always search by the general search.
- Log onto the app
- Tap search
- You will get a screen with a picture of the globe and push pins.
- To search for a specific course tap the small brown line at the top of the screen
- Enter the course name or city where the course is located.
- With the course name, the map will come up with a push pin representing all the course with the same name.
- Tap on the one that represents your course, a banner will come up with the course name, if it is the correct course tap the banner
- You will go to the course home screen and ready to play.
- If you search by the city name, the app will give you a list of all courses in that city and you can select the course from the list.
- Log on at swingbyswing.com
- click on courses
- Enter the course name
- Select the course from the list.