How to use the Club Tracker to track your shots
Using the Club Tracker for just a couple of rounds will lock in your exact distances for each club in the bag. You’ll never have to guess how far a club goes, and you’ll never overestimate your distance.
You can learn how to use the Club Tracker with just a few short steps:
- When standing at your ball, tap the bottom right hand of your screen to load the Club Tracker
- Select the Club you are using
- Lock the phone, put it in your pocket, and hit the ball
- Unlock the phone as you're walking up to your ball. This helps give the app a little time to lock in your exact location.
- Touch the BIG, GREEN, FINISH button to end your shot.
So: Bottom right corner —> Club —> (put in your pocket and hit ball); walk to ball —-> Finish —> (Start new shot if you’d like and repeat)
NOTE: The club tracking is currently only available for Looper premium members. Freebie users can still track a shot, you just can't specify which club was used or store the shot history.